Thursday, July 29, 2010

1st Hospital Visit Check

Well today I went into the hospital to have a special ultrasound done on the baby. Everything is fine, she is growing too fast though and is a lil' big haha!!! Chubby babies hahah! Who knows how big she will be when she actually comes, but it's not going to be no premie size that is for sure. I am measuring about ten days earlier than my due date.
I will be going in to see my normal doctor and the specialist doctor now, and going to the hospital weekly for non stress tests. The only fear right now is the baby's oxygen level, amniotic fluid levels, and my placenta tearing. If at any time these occur they are thinking I will have to go in for an emergency c-section. AHHHH!
Next appointment, this coming tues. Baby Campbell be good to your poor mommy!!! This is getting crazy and I'm ready to just have her!!!! But of course I want a happy healthy baby girl, so keep on doing your thing baby!!!

3 comments:

Bree said...

While the idea of a c-section is scary, knowing that what they're doing for her is fantastic.

Please let me know if you need anything. I've had two c's and so I get it.

Cindy said...

Oh my word! I had no idea such craziness was going on! Tell James thanks for the update! Ha ha! Keep us posted and let me know if you guys need anything! I'm so excited for her to get here! I can't believe it's getting so close! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Ok wait! WTHECK! I had no clue all of this has been happening! What can we do?! Is everything ok?