Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Girl Update

Yesterday we had another doctor's appointment. It went well, no problems and nothing to be concerned about it, which is always a blessing. I had to drink that awful sugar liquid and have some blood work done, other than that, nothing new to report on.
I start seeing my doctor every two weeks now, wooohooo, on the downhill. She told me this is when things start going super fast.
Baby is kicking out of my shirt, crazy and a lot. It is so wonderful knowing she is kicking and moving around, gives me a peace of mind and heart. She seems to have her day and night confused though, makes for a grumpy mommy throughout the day though.
James also saw a doctor yesterday. Quite memorable. He cut his foot/toe on a friend's saw blade in his garage. We got a tetanus shot for him, so no more lockjaw for my hubby haha! Good thing he didn't need any stitches. It is still a little tender but he's a trooper! He claims his arm hurts now too from the shot bahaha!
Today is my baby shower! Whoop whooop! My mom and sister's are throwing me a lil' shin dig today, pics will be coming soon! Love them!

2 comments:

Bree said...

aaww girl, I wish I would have known! I'd have come! :D

I'm excited for you guys!

campbellster said...

james' mom is throwing one we wanted you to come to bree, it will be in aug.! don't worry, I will totally let you know!
Hope you guys are doing well!