Thursday, July 22, 2010

what's up doc

Well we have had many doctor appointments these past two weeks. Thankfully, everything is fine with the baby. As for mama, there is a bit of concern, so I will be going to the hospital for non stress tests every week starting next week until I deliver sweet baby girl. I am alright and feeling fine, the doctors just want to be careful. Nothing for anyone else to worry about at all...PROMISE.
We had an ultrasound yesterday, and thankfully to prayers and support, our baby girl is right on track, measuring and kicking just like she should. Doctor said she weighs in right now at a whopping three pounds at around thirty weeks. Unless something drastic happens at a stress test, we will probably be having this baby in 8-9 weeks MAX.
Doctor Stuart is letting me go on one last mini vacation for James and I anniversary before I have to stay within the Ogden area until she is born. James and I are anxious and ready to bring this baby into the world. I know that everything will be alright, just trying to keep up on everything and think positive. It is all worth it in the end, especially when they put her in my arms. I hate the fact knowing that I have to go to the doctor and HOSPITAL every week until I deliver though, it's going to get old isn't it!!!!!! AHHH haha! As for the rest of this week...SEE YA LATER, me and the hubby are going to relax and try to get away for a stress free vaca!

2 comments:

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

Oh the joys of having babies, it is a good thing they are so worth it. Hope you are feeling okay girl.

Bree said...

YIKES! Let me know if there is anything we can do for you! We will be praying for sure.

Romans 8:28