Wednesday, August 4, 2010

this baby is a diva

Went to my doctor today. Loved it! She told me that the doctors at the hospital were over speculating, and not to have any fear right now. She said the baby was tipping the scale maybe up to no more than four pounds right now at 32 weeks. She said that was one hundred percent okay and normal. Thanks heavens, I was getting afraid haha! The ultrasound was so special today, we could see all of her sweet features and even the hair on top of her head! James is sooo pumped haha! Her eyes, lips, and cheeks are just so precious I can't wait to get ahold of her and see her and squeeze her (not too hard of course)!
We're on the countdown. Of course anything can happen now that I have to go to the hospital weekly for non stress tests, but it looks like baby campbell will come between 37-39 weeks if everything goes as planned. Only a few more weeks till I bring this baby into the world. My mind is spinning and my body is aching hah! Tomorrow morning I go into the hospital for my test, I'm keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well! Updates soon promise!

No comments: