Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blessings

Today we went in for yet another doctor's appointment. Further testing has to be done, because the doctor was concerned of me being in pre term labor. Everything came back good, just a sore back and tummy. Blood was drawn which is nothing new to me now, doesn't even hurt anymore haha. Blah blah blah...all the usual stuff. Swollen feet and fingers, extra poundage from extra water, boy could I complain anymore....BUT
I sat in the car with my wonderful husband after the long appointment and felt the over whelming feeling of gratitude and happiness. I was given the most amazing opportunity to carry and be pregnant with my own baby. What a joy this pregnancy really has been for both James and I. We are on the downhill stretch now, only having four weeks to go probably. I wouldn't change a thing, I wouldn't change any sore pain or any blood prick nothing because I know that Heavenly Father gave me a blessing, and she will be here very shortly. Looking at her on the ultrasound screen brings tingles to me, excitement, and eternal love. We just want her to get here healthy and happy. So no matter what you here is going on in my pregnancy realize, I am happy and willing to do whatever it takes, because I am blessed. She is totally worth everything. I am the lucky one for sure.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was such a sweet post, and made me grateful for being a mother. Thanks for the reminder. XOXO