GIRL!
Baby Campbell is indeed a baby girl! We are both so excited and can't wait to meet her! We are very blessed and love her so much already! We were going to wait to find out the gender, but I knew how much James wanted to know and after starting to do some shopping I knew I wanted to know too...two months...I made it over two months of being able to know and waiting...give me some props for that at least haha! Good thing we found out...we were thinking this crazy bouncing active baby was a boy...but she fooled us! :)

6 comments:
hooray!! :D I'm so very excited for you both! What a wonderful blessing!
CONGRATS!!! Im super excited for you!!! She will be absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Im so very happy for you guys!!! Luvs!!
congrats! I saw your comment that we are due on the same day.. that is crazy! So exciting that you guys are having a little girl. hope everything is going well with you guys!
How exciting!!! Now that I know what it is going to be I can make some cute things for her! You did good being able to hold out for 2 months. I don't know if I could.
So exciting! I am happy for you guys!
So exciting! girls are so much fun to shop for. Plus they have the best accessories. I give you props for 2 months no way I could do it haha.
Post a Comment