Happy Birthday James! What a special day it is today....it's James' GOLDEN Birthday! hahah! Today he is the big 3-0! I just wanted to do a shout out to the best husband in the world on his big birthday!Happy Birthday James!
We are the Campbell Family. Dad, James is finishing his masters degree and administative license this spring! Yay for him and all of his accomplishments, we are all so proud of him. Mom, Ash is finishing her last year of part time teaching yay for her. She can't wait to be a full time mom again! McKinley is 2 and loves playing and watching Doc McStuffins! Baby 2 will make his or her apperance hopefully towards the end of June or first part of July.
1 comment:
I totally forgot to text him! :( I'm bad. Bad bad bad. I'll facebook him. :)
But happy birthday to the Boof!
Post a Comment