Oh I never thought I would say this in a million years, but I just love going to the doctor's! haha! I love seeing my little baby! Holy cow, what a few weeks does. Our baby is growing so fast! Yes, the doctor know's what we are having...we do not hah! I love that James comes to each appointment with me and supports me through everything. He is such a good husband and I can already tell what a great father he will soon be. When the ultrasound began, the baby was just chillin we were thinking it was actually asleep. Then all of a sudden he/she didn't let us down, it put it's fingers in their mouth, crossed their legs, kicking like crazy! Wonderful feeling, heart rate still very strong and good at 146! Ahhh I just can't wait for him or her to get here!
I go in again in a few weeks and have to do a bigger ultrasound at the radiologist. I think it's the whole 3D ultrasound, sounds really cool, they did warn us to tell the doctor right away we didn't want to know the gender, because they said for sure we would be able to tell! hahah! HILARIOUS! Love it, and love this time in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment