Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tags

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Both
2. When do you put the tree up?Around Thanksgiving
3. When do you take the tree down? Around the New Year
4. Eggnog?? No!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Dolls
6. Hardest person to buy for?? My brother
7. Easiest person to buy for? James
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Several
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Christmas cards.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Chia Pet
11. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story...hilarious!
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long...really Octoberish
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Prolly at some time I have
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sugar cookies
15. Lights on the tree? Love em'
16. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night...haha...that's for you James
17. Least favorite Christmas song? ??
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both, I love going to Oregon to see my family! Next year we will stay in our new home! I love doing both!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? sure can
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both...I love it!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People in the stores
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Earth tones
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't need anything...!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It is fun to see how others do holidays.

The Rookie said...

James! Ashley! Welcome to bloggy land! Found your blog from Heidi's, hope you don't mind.

Lindsey said...

HI! I'm so glad you commented on our blog! I had no idea you had one! Congrats on the house!! We just got our house in October and LOVE it! Its so fun to have a home that is yours and you can do anything you want to it!! Are you guys gonna be in Oregon for Christmas? If so, we will see you!