Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Campbell Family. Dad, James is finishing his masters degree and administative license this spring! Yay for him and all of his accomplishments, we are all so proud of him. Mom, Ash is finishing her last year of part time teaching yay for her. She can't wait to be a full time mom again! McKinley is 2 and loves playing and watching Doc McStuffins! Baby 2 will make his or her apperance hopefully towards the end of June or first part of July.
3 comments:
It looks like a nice neighborhood.
Thanks Heidi! We are excited...we love the neighborhood! You guys should move back!
Oh so fun! My husband built our house before I met him so I didn't get to do all the fun stuff of picking the floor plan and all the details. I can't wait till I get to do that. Congrats on the new house that is really so exciting!
Post a Comment