Friday, October 12, 2012

The Witch at McDonalds

So my fear has come true...
McKinley and I met my mom at the McDonald's today for a quick lunch. We were sitting enjoying lunch when all out of nowhere McKinley yells..."mom look...witch!" As she is pointing I look over and see a poor homeless woman sitting drinking a soda and eating a burger. She was covered head to toe in dirt. My heart sank. I felt so bad. McKinley is so innocent and didn't mean anything bad by what she was saying...she really thought the woman was a witch. Over and over she kept telling and pointing, I kept shhhing her and telling her no McKinley she is nice and not a witch. Oh well, it was hopeless. Luckily I think we were far enough away the lady didn't notice or hear anything, but still so embarrassing. The fear that one day your kid will say something embarrassing and you have no control came true today. Hopefully never again! However when we got home she did say..."mom witch at donalds....." AHHHHH.

No comments: