Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Introducing Baby McKinley

Getting ready to go home, thanks Aunt Linzi for the blingin' outfit...the nurses thought I was the cutest lil' baby in the world.
Mom getting a little snuggle time. She loves to be snuggled and cuddled! I love her!
Dad taking care of his Big Mac. He can't get enough of her.
In the car, she slept the whole car ride home. What a precious lil' thing.

Introducing McKinley Rian Campbell
Born Sept. 11, 2010 6:24 p.m.
8 Lbs. 11 Oz.
20 inches long

4 comments:

Andrew and Haley said...

CONGRATS TO YOU!! she is to die for! Hope all is going well!

Bree said...

HOORAY!!! I'm giggling over "big mac" seriously James, you could have come up with a different nic name than that right? ;)

Heidi said...

She is just darling! You guys will be wonderful parents.

Lindsey said...

congrats! oh enjoy every second it goes soo fast!