Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New News

Campbell's are having a baby! We are sooo excited! James and I went in for our first ultrasound yesterday, and our little baby was moving all around healthy as can be! It was so amazing to see him or her moving around and see it's little heart beating. The doctor originally thought there may have been two of them in there, but then concluded there was just one little baby haha! It took a good couple of minutes though, James went white in the face hahaha! The doctor did comment on how happy and jumpy our baby is, I said it takes after there father, kicking it's legs in every direction and arms moving everywhere on the screen. It was hilarious! I hope the little thing takes it easy...good grief....I'm afriad of what it's going to feel like when I can actually feel him or her in there haha! Can I say ADHD already hahaha!
We are both sooo very happy and excited about the new addition to our family. Our new addition will be here hopefully no later than September 30th. Fall baby! Yep, it's going to be an interesting experience but so far so good! I'm just way happy that the baby is doing fine and is super healthy. Family could not be happier! My dad and mom are going to be first time grandparents. James' parents are thrilled, and brothers and sisters are excited too! Life is good right now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So exciting for you guys. So happy for ya!

Bree said...

Oh my goodness!!! I just texted James, I really am excited for you both!!

Now, lets REALLY get together! haha!

Travis and Emily Leavitt said...

CONGRATS that is so exciting. You baby is defiantly going to be spoiled being the first grand baby. Oh there is nothing like you first baby so much fun.

Ceci and Steven said...

Oh yay, what great news! so excited for you two!! post pics of the belly!! how are you feeling?

Heidi said...

Awesome news!!!!! You and James will make great parents. Don't worry I made sure James could change diapers. Please keep us posted on your baby. I am super excited for you.

Cindy said...

Yo! I finally finished my post about Paris! Woot Woot! Check it out! And update this thing. Seriously!