Sunday, November 1, 2009

Charlie Brown Halloween at the Campbell's

(James enjoying chocolate imagine that)



We had a lot of fun on Halloween. James dressed up as Charlie Brown and it was hilarious! He looked great. We had so many cute neighbor kids come to our house all night long. They looked adorable, and were so excited to show James and me their costumes. Some of our good friends from Syracuse and Plain City stopped by to visit and bring their cute boys over! Our neighbors came over a bit later to hang out and have some fun with the chocolate fountain (thanks Linzi) and a movie which to my dismay I fell asleep for probably eighty percent of it! I was wiped out! Sorry guys! However, we did have a good game of Yahtzee...which not to brag or anything but I WON!!! Haha!

1 comment:

Bree said...

OMG! James, you're a nut! I miss you guys!