We are moved in and loving our new place! I hate the never ending boxes though! Hopefully by this weekend we can park our cars in the garage haha! James has been amazing...everyday after work we try to take a load in, and he even got up way early in the morning Sat. and Sun. to move some storage into our basement. What a great husband I have! We are loving the space we have now! Besides my broken back from moving all the heavy furniture in I'm doing greeeat! P.S. Trying to move our very over sized couch down in the basement was noooo fun at all...First of all I got stuck down there for about half an hour until my father in law could come and try to help, and secondly it won't fit...now we need to find a happy home for our couch we just love sooo much...I'm not happy about this:( James is excited at the thought of getting a sectional or leather set down there because they come in pieces before putting them together....but I'm upset because it's just one more thing to buy eventually! Monday, May 18, 2009
Bunches of Boxes
We are moved in and loving our new place! I hate the never ending boxes though! Hopefully by this weekend we can park our cars in the garage haha! James has been amazing...everyday after work we try to take a load in, and he even got up way early in the morning Sat. and Sun. to move some storage into our basement. What a great husband I have! We are loving the space we have now! Besides my broken back from moving all the heavy furniture in I'm doing greeeat! P.S. Trying to move our very over sized couch down in the basement was noooo fun at all...First of all I got stuck down there for about half an hour until my father in law could come and try to help, and secondly it won't fit...now we need to find a happy home for our couch we just love sooo much...I'm not happy about this:( James is excited at the thought of getting a sectional or leather set down there because they come in pieces before putting them together....but I'm upset because it's just one more thing to buy eventually!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ash!!! Girl.. you need to update. ;) J/K so glad that we are blogging buddies now!
Post a Comment