Friday, April 10, 2009

Timber!!!

master tub finished up
cabinets in master bath...just placed in the bathroom not installed yet


rock back splash in the master shower

Rock in the master shower....just needs to be glazed and cleaned up...looking better



Main bath vanity...it's called trusselwood....I don't know if you can tell it has that rustic "distressed" look to it





Kitchen cabinets





More kitchen cabinets






Front of the house







This is our home!!! Two weeks and hopefully it will be finished!!! I can't help getting so excited this is a dream come true for both James and I. We never thought in our wildest dreams we would be able to build a home we just adore and love so much! We are very blessed and I am thankful everyday for the blessings that I have in my life. I can't wait for memories to begin happening in this home of ours.







No comments: