Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Anyone?

Parent teacher conferences are winding down now for both James and I. James finished his last week, and I finished this morning. Twenty six conferences later...my voice is a little tender and hoarse. I am looking forward to the weekend, James and I are going to hang out with some friends and hopefully relax!
We are spending Thanksgiving with the Campbell Family this year. However, the Wardle Family will be spending Thanksgiving in Utah too! We are soo excited to spend time with both families and are eagerly waiting the arrival of "cookie"! It should be a blast with late night runs to the Dell Taco, after Thanksgiving Day shopping ritual, and late night movie runs to the redbox. I was debating making a homemade pie, but James started laughing and I have decided for that there will be no special Thanksgiving Pie! haha! Reminds me when I tried making one in college, and my dad was the only brave soul willing to try it, and by the look on his face would be his last time being the brave soul! haha...my family never let's me live that one down.

No comments: